Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hawaii: Guaranteed Rainbows

Can you recall how many rainbows you have seen in your life? Less than 10,20 or 50. Well, I hardly see rainbows and I don’t think I have seen more than 35 rainbows in all my life and the ones I saw do not have all the colors. Its novelty to see one, unless you go to the rainbow state, Hawaii.




At first I did not pay too much attention to the signs around me but after seeing 2-3 rainbows a day, I started to see rainbows used as trademarks everywhere on the Islands. I guess with the never changing weather, a combination of drizzle and sun your bound to see rainbows more than once a day.



7 comments:

Lirun said...

very cool

ColOman said...

Cool is undermining it. its was amazing

BuJ said...

You got a very very interesting blog Coloman! I wish i discovered it earlier. I wanna go thru ur pictures, as it sure beats travelling.. no need for visas, tickets or vaccinations :)
however, the page takes ages to load coz of the pics, but they are good pics!

ColOman said...

I don't know what to do? should I take out the photos or shorten the list of topics shown.... If I do that, my blog would lose its appeal.... what do you think?

BuJ said...

Perhaps you could limit the number of posts on the blog? I limit mine to 9 posts. For anything older, people can check the Archives. It works fine for my blog :-)

AM said...

Well i guess someone else is passionate about traveling too ;)

Ancient Clown said...

Blessings:

Just a thought, I will change the number of posts displayed depending on the previous posts(too many movies/pictures,etc.) that might delay the loading time. Then set up my archives so they can expand them and choose which posts to visit.
Before I go though. I was wondering if you have ever seen a double or triple rainbow?
If not...keep your eyes peeled because they are truly spectacular.
Great shots my friend.
your humble servant,
ancient clown

P.S. Within your mind, you can create a rainbow bridge between your conscious and sub-conscious minds.