Thursday, August 31, 2006

Braces and Emiraties

I recall telling a colleague at work that another colleague should be in a tooth paste commercial cause she has the perfect teeth. A few weeks later, she comes to the office with braces on her upper set of teeth.

Shocked, we ask her why she would do such a thing and she hesitantly replied ‘ I didn’t like my front teeth’! She told us her doctor was refusing to put the braces on, till she threatened to do it somewhere else.

Later in the day she told me, she put the braces on to loose weight and because its in FASHION! She told me she was going to put another set, with different colors on her lower set of teeth, but these won’t be medical just for fashion.

Why would anyone invent in fashionable braces! I guess young UAE nationals are going to a new extreme for the sake of fashions.

1 comment:

Omni said...

Hello from the United States!! :-)

Omni