Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Is the World Cup taking a toll on you?

I was reading an article on how employee's productivity is expected to drop during the World Cup in the UAE, it must be true. The streets in Dubai and Sharjah are empty in comparison to the normal rush hour, because people are going to nearest place that shows the games.

Personally, I have been staying up late watching the games and my time has been revolving around the matches and where to watch them. If you think I’m bad, my friend has a story that I will remember for a long time. He had to get married as his future in-laws were loosing patients with him so he agreed 2 weeks before the World Cup, on one condition, that the honey moon would be after the World Cup is over.


Now beat that for a World Cup fanatic.

1 comment:

Omni said...

Hello from the United States!! :-)

Omni