Thursday, November 17, 2005

Swimming around Burj Al Arab


The big day I have been preparing since last week is approaching and I am yet to get into the sea to prepare for 1.1 k.m. swim aound Burj Al Arab. My brother a friend and I will attempt to swim around the Burj tomorrow. Luckily I am in a better position than them since I have been training at the pool. All they did was swim twice in the sea.


The swim is for a charity called Médecins Sans Frontières http://www.msfuae.ae/en/files/about/what.asp and I have managed to collect over 2,000 Dirham so far from kind people at work and hope to raise more today through friends.

If don't updated my blog again, then you can safely assume that I never made out the sea.

1 comment:

OceanDream said...

I hope you are just too exhausted from the swim to update and that you actually made out alive ;)